Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just my opinion but i'd be happy with those specs

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok...now that I'm off work and had a chance to really look at the sheets.

Looking at the one with the bar graphs, if that's the last one you did... Based on that sheet, it should drive straight as an arrow. If it's drifting (and only based on that sheet) may be crown in the road or tire pressure difference. Seriously.

All these freaking roads are crowned (high in the middle) the right lane leans right, the left lane leans left....it's a nightmare trying to explain that to customers.

Other than that, and that camber being red it's fine.

Honestly, I'd rather have the rear camber there than spec on a daily driver street car anyhow. The tires will wear more evenly, and you actually have more flat on the pavement.

IMHO, I'd leave it right where it is and drive it. I don't know what they were thinking putting that much camber in these cars to start with.

Before you spend money on the arms, check (yeah I know they should have done it at the alignment place- but techs are lazy AF sometimes) the tire pressure. If they're all even, go to stage 2.

Drive on any stretch of road that you can get to speed (55-60 is fine for this), drive in the right lane for a bit.

Dear lord DO NOT LET GO OF THE STEERING WHEEL!!!! Just drive normal.

If it drifts right, change lanes to the left, see if it drifts left then. If it does, you're fine, unless you just absolutely have to have it in the green.

Sent from my XT1585 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app
    Likes BMR Suspension liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Difference between a drift and a pull....

Drift means it kind of gradually tends to walk over a bit, but you do not feel pressure against your hand on the steering wheel. Most of the time caused by tire pressure being low on one side or crown of the road.

Pull means you feel pressure against your hand on the wheel and have to literally hold it tight to stay straight. This is cause by bad alignment if it happens at speed....anything under ~40mph is 99% of the time a bad tire.

I hope this helps explain it a little. You might have already known all that, but I'm sure someone didn't and was scared to ask the difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher69 View Post
    Difference between a drift and a pull....

Drift means it kind of gradually tends to walk over a bit, but you do not feel pressure against your hand on the steering wheel. Most of the time caused by tire pressure being low on one side or crown of the road.

Pull means you feel pressure against your hand on the wheel and have to literally hold it tight to stay straight. This is cause by bad alignment if it happens at speed....anything under ~40mph is 99% of the time a bad tire.

I hope this helps explain it a little. You might have already known all that, but I'm sure someone didn't and was scared to ask the difference.

Absolutely. Thank you so much it feels fine and my tires are wearing even, I just thought it needed to be in the green and it doesn’t do it all the time so it must be the roads. Thank you for your time and all your valuable info.

Sent from my iPhone using Scat Pack Forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranky View Post
    Absolutely. Thank you so much it feels fine and my tires are wearing even, I just thought it needed to be in the green and it doesn’t do it all the time so it must be the roads. Thank you for your time and all your valuable info.

I love helping people and I love sharing the knowledge I've gained over the years of learning the hard way so others don't have to.

Alignments are kind of "My thing" lol

I ran a '94 Dodge Shadow ES, 3.0 v6, 5spd in prosolo and some road racing for years. There was *0* aftermarket support so we had to do everything ourselves.

It was lowered 2" all the way around, the front camber was set at -2.8° and the rear was -2°. That thing would fly in a straight line and hole the road like a rwd in the corners.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love helping people and I love sharing the knowledge I've gained over the years of learning the hard way so others don't have to.

Alignments are kind of "My thing" lol

I ran a '94 Dodge Shadow ES, 3.0 v6, 5spd in prosolo and some road racing for years. There was *0* aftermarket support so we had to do everything ourselves.

It was lowered 2" all the way around, the front camber was set at -2.8° and the rear was -2°. That thing would fly in a straight line and hole the road like a rwd in the corners.

Lol that’s so true back in the day no support from aftermarket for sure. I am actually taking it to the track tomorrow to see how it behaves there. Here is a pic of her.

Likes cummins2getu, 2006 Magnum liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    She's gorgeous! Drag racing or Road course?

Post Thanks / Like
    She's gorgeous! Drag racing or Road course?

Thanks, drag 1/4 mile track

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, drag 1/4 mile track

The camber setting will be fine for that. Heck....might even help a little

Post Thanks / Like
    The camber setting will be fine for that. Heck....might even help a little

Cool cuz I have a buddy that owns a 2017 50th anniversary Camaro and he wants to try Racing me

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol that’s so true back in the day no support from aftermarket for sure. I am actually taking it to the track tomorrow to see how it behaves there. Here is a pic of her.

Nice looking ride.. Love the stance on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    2017 Challenger Scat Pack 6spd Torred. Mods: Mids Delete, Windows Tinted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TMag View Post
    Nice looking ride..

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TMag View Post
    Nice looking ride.. Love the stance on it.

He just can't bring it up to DFW or the bumper will still be here when he goes home. The roads SUCK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12