Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got the Tazer for the Challenger

I had great luck with the tranzformer in my 09 Charger so when I sold it after trading in, I decided to use those funds toward the tazer. Since I have an SRT A8 I didn't receive much benefit other than line lock function, but I like the fact there is no hardwiring involved and I can remove it without a trace in case I have to take it in for dealership work. Now I have to wait patiently to finish the break-in. As a side benefit, I got some firmware from Zautomotive that got the tazer working in my Ram too.
    2015 SRT 392 Challenger: B5 Blue and 8SPD , Nav and Tech Group. Hellcat Airbox with headlight intake. Tazer.

Gone but not forgotten: 2009 Charger R&T
    Mopar Air intake, Predator 93 CAI tune, Tranzformer, 3.06 gears and SRT Suspension.

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the tazer?

Post Thanks / Like
    Short answer it is an electronic line lock. If you have a scat pack you can enable the srt drive modes and performance pages as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok thank u.. in the scat pack the performance pages and srt drive modes are standard

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe the SRTs also get eco mode, valet mode, and track mode over the scat pack cars. That is hearsay though, i only have experience with my SRT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes the scat pack does not have valet ,track or eco modes. If the tazer gives me those i hafta get it! U jus got the challenger srt ?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2015 challenger srt392. I think track mode on the scat pack will do everything except change the suspension for obvious reasons. The tazer is sold at www.zautotech.com. he is a vendor here also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on the srt! What color? the active exhaust sounds killer when on full throttle i really appreciate all the info u have provided thank u.

Post Thanks / Like
    B5. The fastest color out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hellllllllll yeahhhh!!! Looks amazing with that pearl in the sun

Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered my tazer from joe @ zautotech and told him you reffered me. Going to a car show this weekend and probably will sell a few there, hope u get a kick back iowamag .

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, I'm not usually one to talk up a company and their products but it is easy to recommend a guy like Joe. My experience with him has been top notch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im sure glad u told me about zautotech and Joe. So many companies are not about customer satisfaction and quality service, Joe and zautotech are top notch .
    Likes IowaMag liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Joe is a-ok in my book, got the burnout box, a simplified elec line lock. i'm not much into plumbing so this works for me .

PB ET 14.02 at CamaroFest 5 totally stock
    PB RT Sportsman tree .003 at Challengerfest 3, PB RT pro tree .019 at MSHS VMP 5/16
    PB 0-60 3.24 MIR Raceway Drag Radials 6/18

PB 0-60 4.40 Street Tires on the street Calabash 10/14

PB 60' 1.472 @ CF9 4/18
    PB ET 1/8 6.911 @ CF9 4/18
    PB MPH 1/8 101.32 @ The Rock 4/19
    PB ET 10.857 @ CF9 4/18

PB MPH 127.29 @ Atco 11/18

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, friends. It's been confirmed that the tazer, when used on a 2015 challenger scat pack, will allow you to use track mode (firms up shifts, etc), Eco mode, and the awesome valet mode.
    TorRed Charger Daytona #1754
    Fully loaded
    NoESP, Coolit, tranZformer
    www.zautotech.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread