Post Thanks / Like

MTX Thunderform subwoofer box for Magnum

Selling a MTX Thunderform 10" sub box for Magnums. No sub included. Rare and very hard to find as they were discontinued. Currently sells on Amazon for $350 USD! Was just removed as I sold my car. I also have 2 sets of Kicker 6x9's (not oem kickers) that I also just removed and were brand new in the summer if interested. PM please if interested, thx.

Asking $100 Firm, Will not ship, sorry. will meet in Toronto/GTA

• Mounts in driver side rear pocket of vehicle
    • Does not interfere with access to spare tire
    • Install hardware and grille included
    • Mounting depth: 6-1/2"
    • Cutout diameter: 9-3/8"
    • Cutout diameter with lip: 10-3/8" (1" mounting lip)
    • Box volume: 0.75 cubic feet
    • Dimensions: 8-1/2"D x 28-7/8"W x 18"H

Last edited by CJG07SXT; 12-06-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    07 Inferno Red Magnum SXT
    SOLD

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon.com: MTX ThunderForm 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum CHARCOAL 10" Custom Unloaded Subwoofer Box / Bass Enclosure: Automotive

Not trying to hijack but you can buy them brand new for that price on Amazon. i've also got the JL verson (left and right) without subs that i'd be willing to let go if someone wanted them.
    2006 Dodge Magnum - 6.1 w/ PWR ported Apache heads, Comp 273, 3200 TC, 3.73 Getrag, LMI True Cold Air, Hemituner TCM

11.7 @ 116
    Likes Beach Goat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well first off Moron, you are Hijacking and second, I'm not asking anything near what amazon wants, I simply used it as an example of what they are selling for still. Post your things in your own thread!

If anyone is interested in the box, I will let it go for $100 firm
    It also looks like Photobucket requires me to buy a subscription now to post pics, sorry they are not showing up.
    Last edited by CJG07SXT; 12-06-2017 at 07:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Calm down... i misread what you said and thought you were asking the same price as what they were selling for brand new.

PS very clever..."moron". never heard that one before. how did you come up with that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Man for that price I wish...
    Current
    His: 2006 MSRT8, K&N CAI, built and tuned by MPR Motorsports (WhiteHemi), forged pistons and a HHP Stg 2r cam, HHP HEMITUNER TCM, Paramount Stg 2 valve body, Mopar Performance high stall converter, Flowmaster Super 10s, 180° t-stat, Tranzformer, Street Edge coilovers, 275/35/20 Continental ExtremeContact DW (square), otherwise bone stock.
    397rwhp/399rwtq
    Personal best 8.473 in the 1/8 and spinning like a fool, on old Toyos, pre Tranzformer, old suspension, and old stock engine, new times to come.

Hers: 2010 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, bone stock and slow as a rock...
    MOPAR360

Post Thanks / Like
    I will take it LMK when &where PM sent
    2005 300SRT8 Bc coil-over Carbon Challenger Hood & trunk Injen CAI,BT CC,22" Viper Reps 315's Sole Cat back Amg 8pot front calipers
    2005 Magnum R/T SRT8 brakes,suspension Flowmaster Srt interior Gauges 22" convex Staggered

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a great deal! Figured it would last long at that price..

AZ Modern Mopar Muscle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by moroun View Post
    Calm down... i misread what you said and thought you were asking the same price as what they were selling for brand new.

PS very clever..."moron". never heard that one before. how did you come up with that?
    I think the title bestowed is quite appropriate. Knocking someone else's price point, after first failing to actually read the post and then trying to sell your parts in someone else's posted advert..... Not cool, not classy, and quite a moron move.