Post Thanks / Like

I need a new ipod/phone set up

My old setup does not work anymore it was purchased in 2010 from a company no longer around called "logjamb electronics" all it was was a little gray box and a small wire harness to plug into you phone thru a 1/4" jack . This was for my 05 with the REC head unit. Does anyone know where to get a new similar setup?
    05' Magnum R/T HEMI Registry #889 CAI, JBA Ceramic shorties-CATless, MTCM, Predator , MDS, ESP, 3.06 Getrag swap, HALOS
    Aus liebe zum Automobile "Out of Love for the Automobile"

Post Thanks / Like
    iSimple ISCH73 interface will get you the "box" and iPhone connection. If you also want a regular 1/4" jack you'll want to add the IS335 wiring kit which includes a mountable jack.

Richard
    06 Silverado ISS / 06 Silverado SS / 06 300C SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    The Axxess AIPCRCANID works great with my RAK stereo and is only $12.99 from Amazon. Since it mimics being the VES, it will likely work with the REC too as long as you don't have VES (video entertainment system). It has a 1/8 stereo input and a traditional style iPod input. I use a bluetooth adapter on the iPod input which gives my universal bluetooth music streaming.

Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o05_s00

The Amazon photo is not good. Here's what it actually looks like.

2006 Dodge Charger R/T Daytona - Top Banana 2584
    BBK Cold Air Intake · BBK Shorty Headers · DiabloSport CAI 93 OctaneTune · Mopar Chrome 20's
    2015 Chrysler 300S
    Likes someotherguy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, solves the bluetooth angle as well, and not expensive. I've currently got a Blackberry Music Gateway in my console, plugged into the cig lighter, for Bluetooth.

Richard

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    Nice, solves the bluetooth angle as well, and not expensive. I've currently got a Blackberry Music Gateway in my console, plugged into the cig lighter, for Bluetooth.

Richard
    Here is the bluetooth adapter I am using. It streams music but not phone calls. It will stay charged and will stay on in ready mode so you can easily link when you get into the car. There are others that will stream phone calls as well. But I find them more cumbersome. If you just want to stream music from you phone, this one is great. It's also from a US company. So you can call them directly if you have an issue.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...rch_detailpage

Post Thanks / Like
    worked as it should. thanks for the information. now i have bluetooth with my REC.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Share This Thread