PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Charlotte in June to go NASCAR tech and looking for a Part Time Job

Redfox0099
03-31-2010, 06:25 PM
So I will be starting School (hopefully) in June at UTI for NASCAR Tech for almost a year and a half. The sticking point right now is my wife is going to be deploying during that time so we are trying to get everything worked out.

So yeah, I will be in class more than likely from 6 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and after that I would like to find a part time job in the North Charlotte to Mooresville area. I am a College Graduate of Texas A&M University with a BA in Political Science and have run my own "Internet Company" Redfox-Racing since 2006. I am a licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent in the state of Georgia and those transfer so if you know anyone in that field that is fine too.

If anyone knows of a business that might be hiring someone for some part-time work please let me know, I can send you my resume if you like just let me know.

Thanks

Nathan E. Herschbach
Redfox-Racing, Owner

also known as this guy :duh:

concussion
04-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Nathan, It's great that you're coming to NC! It'll be a blast to have you around here, and you'll be able to join Nick and I at the Dirty Mo, the best 1/8 track you've never been to.

You've got my contact info, let me know how I can help.

If you need a place to stay while you look for an apartment, or visit the school, whatever, I got ya covered.

Cheers,
Burleson

Redfox0099
04-01-2010, 10:19 AM
I have a buddy going to UNC Charlotte and I think We will be living together, just need to find a place (would like a small house with room for my truck and car, maybe a fenced in yard In the back if I need to bring my dogs while my wife deploys with the Air Force. )

Posted via LXFMobile http://media.lxforums.com/images/system_images/mobile/mobile.png

TxSwimDad
04-01-2010, 09:12 PM
PM MadCharger (Nick). He might know of something.

Good luck with it all!