Thread: Hood props

Homerrca is offline I might not be fast but I sure look good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hood props

So I think I am going to get a few pieces hydro dipped for the engine bay and I want to get a hood prop. Is there any recommendations for a shop to get the prop done. I don't want the prop to be too high so folks don't notice the hood but a nice prop with the mopar symbol or something like that. This is what I am thinking for my engine cover to match the hood.

image1.jpg

Mike
    Homerrca - AKA: Mike

Current Vehicle:
    2011 Blackberry Dodge Charger SXT

MODS: 80% tint all around, R2C CAI, BT Catch can, MM Ported TB, 20" Foose Speed F136 rims, Solo catback exhaust with quad tips. RT rear spoiler,
    , Diablosport trinity, Mopar blue piping around doors, Custom headlights with Quad projectors from Spencer (halo projector rings), BMC Road runner Hood , Danko 70" Charger grill, R1 Concepts Rotors, Sequential Tail Lights, 91 Oct tune by Overkill

Soon to be added: I have no idea... Maybe a supercharger

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Homerrca View Post
    So I think I am going to get a few pieces hydro dipped for the engine bay and I want to get a hood prop. Is there any recommendations for a shop to get the prop done. I don't want the prop to be too high so folks don't notice the hood but a nice prop with the mopar symbol or something like that. This is what I am thinking for my engine cover to match the hood.

image1.jpg

Mike
    You best bet if you can is call trigger industries I'm innisfail. He can do it no problem as he has a cnc and such. I trust his work 100% he custom made a splitter and grill for my cousins wk1 and is bad ass and clean

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
    2012 Dodge Charger RT Classic.
    Tungsten Grey Metallic
    Heavy Equipment Mechanic
    Calgary Alberta Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Any Machine Shop with a Waterjet can make one for you. Draw it up and bring it to someone.

Homerrca is offline I might not be fast but I sure look good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone

It must have been a brain fart Monday as I didn't even think about machine shops. Now I just need to come up with a design. While having the mopar M would would be ok, I want something that reflects my car and me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah Honestly, Just sketch something up and approximate dimensions and visit a machine shop. You could get it cut from Aluminum and anodized to match any Billet Tech goodies you may have as well.