Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,351 to 1,358 of 1358
    Post Thanks / Like
    SOLD.....................Hemi Cam Swap Tools (PACKAGE DEAL)

1 x Miller Damper insert Tool 8513A (for damper removal process)
    1 x Miller Threaded Damper Install Tool 8512A
    1 x Dragon Accord Type Valve Spring Removal Tool (Made by Ram Guru weedahoe) for spring swap with heads on)
    All you need other than this is a compression tester with valve stem removed then plug into standard compressor hose to keep air in cylinder chamber to keep valves up during process and you are good to go.

I'll throw in a Military pull lock strap to tie the Damper to the frame for Crank Bolt tightening and loosening procedure and a used Miller 8863B trans dip stick for Nag 1 already notched for fluid level the morning after bone cold when fluid drains back which works better and perfectly for checking your fluid level vs temp chart procedure.

$100 Bucks CAD firm plus any mailing costs on you. Contact Danny
    Last edited by 03MopaRamman; 08-07-2017 at 07:51 PM.

05 Inertia Built Magnum RT.
    Sold
    14 Ram Sport 4x4 Hemi. Sold
    05 Magnum AWD Hemi. Sold
    2016 Cherokee Trail Hawk Mango Tango. Sold
    Back to the Dark Side - Still Respect The LX Platform
    2014 Ford Shelby GT500 SVT 5.8L SC 662/631 Rated.
    2016 F150 XLT- Ecoboost- 4x4 Full Tow Options 3.73 ELD

Post Thanks / Like
    DAMN. I wish i saw the tranny dipstick.
    Quote Originally Posted by 03MopaRamman View Post
    SOLD.....................Hemi Cam Swap Tools (PACKAGE DEAL)

1 x Miller Damper insert Tool 8513A (for damper removal process)
    1 x Miller Threaded Damper Install Tool 8512A
    1 x Dragon Accord Type Valve Spring Removal Tool (Made by Ram Guru weedahoe) for spring swap with heads on)
    All you need other than this is a compression tester with valve stem removed then plug into standard compressor hose to keep air in cylinder chamber to keep valves up during process and you are good to go.

I'll throw in a Military pull lock strap to tie the Damper to the frame for Crank Bolt tightening and loosening procedure and a used Miller 8863B trans dip stick for Nag 1 already notched for fluid level the morning after bone cold when fluid drains back which works better and perfectly for checking your fluid level vs temp chart procedure.

$100 Bucks CAD firm plus any mailing costs on you. Contact Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    Just putting this out there to see if there's any interest. I might be selling my 6.1 based 426 rotating assembly. Mahle pistons K1 rods and molnar crank. I split the block and might go another direction. There's under 10k on the rotating assembly and in perfect condition. It's at the engine builders now and he said it looks great. No problem reusing it. 1800.00
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 pedals View Post
    Just putting this out there to see if there's any interest. I might be selling my 6.1 based 426 rotating assembly. Mahle pistons K1 rods and molnar crank. I split the block and might go another direction. There's under 10k on the rotating assembly and in perfect condition. It's at the engine builders now and he said it looks great. No problem reusing it. 1800.00
    Thanks
    PM sent
    Thanks DBL.DWN thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 2007 Sublime Charger Daytona OEM hood. Been stored in the box since 2010...I think. Good shape, looking for $200.00 OBO

And a pair of front seats, leather, grey from a 2005 Magnum R/T. $60.00 for the pair. OBO

Method of payment, PayPal/Visa/MC/Debit/Cash/eTransfer. Shipping is available.
    Last edited by HeavyHook; 11-10-2017 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Found items, and added to thread.

Post Thanks / Like

KW suspensions AWD lowering kit for sale

I've sold my AWD Magnum so I have a KW Suspensions lowering kit for sale. It was installed in the car for about 3 years. It looked great and the height is adjustable as well.
    It should fit any AWD Magnum or 300. Check website to verify fitment
    It's in good used condition -
    Located in the Edmonton area.

here's a link to the website:
    http://www.kwsuspensions.com/product...-15227017.html

Asking $400 obo Sorry will not ship

kw kit.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Brand new 05'-08' (and maybe later) mini spare; free
    2005 Magnum RT---Viper Venom Red----440ci Aluminum block----Short Runner Valve Intake--410mm BAER 6S Monoblock Extreme--Eibach Multi-Pro 2

Custom--Grille Work--Hood--Headlights--Side View Mirrors--Rear Spoiler--Rear Diffuser--SRV Control System--Turbine Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHook View Post
    I have a 2007 Sublime Charger Daytona OEM hood. Been stored in the box since 2010...I think. Good shape, looking for $200.00 OBO

And a pair of front seats, leather, grey from a 2005 Magnum R/T. $60.00 for the pair. OBO

Method of payment, PayPal/Visa/MC/Debit/Cash/eTransfer. Shipping is available.
    Good day sir, what kind of shape are those seats in

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Scat Pack Forums mobile app

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Share This Thread