Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 1,321 to 1,327 of 1327
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm interested, would this work on my car?

Quote Originally Posted by 03MopaRamman View Post
    I have a 6.1 Intake Complete Set-up with Modern Muscle Adapters that I want to Trade or Sell as I am Looking for a Nice and serviceable 05-08 OEM Intake set-up for my Project Magnum. I can Provide everything needed to hook it up For $600 Outrite Price or Your Intake Complete Plus $300 Cash or Other Parts Ie. Cam or CAI in Trade. Complete means everything intact for a full swap ready to Go (Please Your Intake must be in Nice Shape Too!).

I can Bring the Intake to The ALX show on 17th June. Let me know if You are Interested in Making some kind of deal for this Nice Intake. Currently it has 5.7L Pre-eagle Injectors so you would be getting same. You would need to Do an EGR Delete but if you are running a cam you will need a CMR Tune anyhow so just a small Tweak. I do not need an EGR and can Provide a Block-off Plate if needed for your Install. I can also Include me doing the swap on your car but you would need to drive to Suffield and live with the P403/406 Code (s). Just Looking to Get what I have Into this which IMO is a Steal Of a Deal at $600 with Spacers! Danny
    2005 CHRYSLER 300C RWD​

Taylor 8.5mm Sparkplug Wires, Jet 180 Thermostat, Tranzformer Kit With NOESP, BT EGR Block Off, BT Z-Bracket Catch Can, SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, AFE Stage II Air Intake, Diablosport Trinity, Diablotoona 91CAI Modified Tune, 3.06 SRT Differential, 216mm Non-Getrag Axles

6000K Headlights, eBay Painted Wing, LED Clear Corner Lights, Spyder LED Black Taillights, Chrome Pillar 6 Piece Covers

Clarion NX404 Head Unit, Stinger Amplifier Wiring Kit, 2 Kicker 10" CVT Subwoofers, Kicker ZX750.1 Mono Amplifier, Boston Acoustics Premium Combo

Post Thanks / Like
    - Still Available - Prices Dropped slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by STR8SIN View Post
    FOR SALE All my OLD 6.1L Stuff from my 2008 Challenger

6.1L Block - 65000 km on it. Dropped a valve. Has a small nick in cylinder 4. Perfect for a 426 or 440 Build Has all 2009 sensors. - $1500
    6.1L Crankshaft - $300
    6.1L Camshaft - Brand new as i installed my big cam in new engine - $300 OBO - $400 with 6.1L Springs and pushrods.
    6.1L Throttlebody - $150 - Brand New. Swapped my BBK over to new build.
    6.1L NAG1 Factory torque Converter - 65000 KM - $350
    6.1L Oil Pan for Challenger/Charger/Magnum/300 - Front Sump - $100
    6.1L Connecting Rods - Bearings have 1800Km on them - $200 OBO
    6.1L Front Cover - 1800 km on it. - $200
    6.1L Timing Set - 1800km on it - $150
    6.1l Oil Pump - 65000km - $100
    6.1L Intake and Fuel Rails and Injectors - 65000km - $650
    6.1L Exhaust manifolds - Brand new from new engine. - $250
    6.1L Flexplate - $50

Most of the above compatible with 5.7L Cars.

PM me for more details. Ill update post as stuff moves.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, It would work, I have another Fellow who has showed Interest from Edmonton and Pm'd me last week and has since not replied to me after I answered his PM. Let me know as the first fellow that makes a deal with me gets it. My plan B is to just buy a 5.7L Intake to solve my Problem and keep the 6.1 Set-up with spacers as a spare outfit and have already been approached with that available option. You would only have to deal with getting the EGR deleted. Danny

Quote Originally Posted by Coutu View Post
    I'm interested, would this work on my car?
    05 Magnum RT Spartan Cam-Inertia Milled Perf Heads-Port Matched Eagle Intake W/Injectors And W/O Spacers-Johan Tuned-SRT Oil Pump/Rods/Tensioner/Springs/Plugs/Rad-PWRBond Dampner-392 Mounts-Jet 180-Blue Shorties-Mopar Covers/CAI/strut-Morosso Catch-Kooks LT's/Catted Mids-Flowmaster Force II-SRT Diffuser-300c trunk spoiler/Wiper Delete-Hurst-BT Pinky-ATI Flex-Edge 3k-Tranzf-No ESP-MTCM-Bl.Tops-Mopar Pan-3.06 Getrag-Eibach SportLine-WL Bumpsteer/Sway Bush-SRT Alcoa 20' 245/275 Eagle Sport/Brembos-30/22 SP Sway-VIS Hood-SRT Bumper-Spyder HL/Led Tails-300c Door/Billet Moldings-35% Tint-Oem flaps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, It would work, I have another Fellow who has showed Interest from Edmonton and Pm'd me last week and has since not replied to me after I answered his PM. Let me know as the first fellow that makes a deal with me gets it. My plan B is to just buy a 5.7L Intake to solve my Problem and keep the 6.1 Set-up with spacers as a spare outfit and have already been approached with that available option. You would only have to deal with getting the EGR deleted. Danny
    Would a 5.7 Eagle intake work?
    2015 Sublime Hellcat (#198/490; #2821/overall) - 6-spd; Laguna Leather; Black rims; Nav; Tint; Mudflaps; Skip-shift Eliminator
    2012 Stinger Yellow SuperBee - traded
    2005 Cool Vanilla Magnum R/T - sold
    2011 GWE Challenger R/T Classic - traded
    2009 Hemi Orange SRT8 SuperBee #178/425 - traded
    2006 Silver Steel R/T w/ R&T - traded

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, But I would still have to deal with the EGR delete problem and Cels. With the car bought for a Winter DD beater I decided I do not want to spent the extra to custom Tune for the delete and already confirmed the Predator U7135 does not play well on this particular 05 so the early crom idea for that is off the table. the Intune I got is working Great and really the 6.1 Intake is too nice for this Car, LOL. Thanks for trying to Help. Danny

Post Thanks / Like
    I already have a egr block off and tune I am interested in swapping my old one out, and trading it but I would need the new one first. Maybe $400 now as a deposit and if your interested in taking my old one after the swap or not we can figure out the difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will PM you Shortly!

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889

Share This Thread