Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 1,291 to 1,293 of 1293
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I made an offer on a set like you speak of but fellow never responded. I may have seen a 300c set on the net somewhere if I see it again I will send you the link. Nothing wrong with my Magnum seats they have the real leather side Bolsters but running out of things to do and a stroker kit is too much to spend this year at least till my promotion and raise take effect, LOL.If you see a deal on a CAI let me know and again Thanks for selling me the Mopar one. Danny
    05 Magnum RT Spartan Cam-Inertia Milled Perf Heads-6.1 Intake-Johan Tuned-SRT Oil Pump/Rods/Tensioner/Springs/Plugs/Rad-PWRBond Dampner-392 Mounts-Jet 180-Blue Shorties-Mopar Covers/CAI-Morosso Catch-Kooks LT's/Catted Mids-Flowmaster Force II-SRT Diffuser-Hurst-BT Pinky-ATI Flex-Edge 3k-Tranzf-No ESP-MTCM-Bl.Tops-Mopar Pan-NO Good-ALX Bought-RE Brace-3.06 Getrag-Mopar Strut-Eibach SportLine-WL Bumpsteer/Sway Bush-SRT Alcoa 20' 245/275 Good-Year Eagle Sport/Brembos-30/22 SP Sway-VIS Hood-SRT Bumper-Spyder HL/Led Tails-300c Door/Billet Moldings-35% Tint-Oem flaps. DD.14 Ram 8 Speed/3.92.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got an oem air intake box from my 6.1L Srt challenger, I no longer have the car so it just collecting dust.
    Thanks 03MopaRamman thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciate the thought, Given I do own a 6.1 Intake I Might be interested in it as the Box is Broke on the car and have donated my Other Spare meantime until I do a CAI. Perhaps when I go to Calgary for a Wrenching Meet or Car show? we can meet up and I can Take it off your Hands for Whatever, Maybe a Double, Double or Triple triple! Danny

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Share This Thread