Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kar1zma View Post
    thats good info to know
    what would u say the gains would be on a 3.6l GC laredo
    looking to purchase one soon
    and this would be great first mod

when can we have some pricing on the intake

ps can i post this info and pics on my local forum in the middle east
    On the 3.6L GC the gains from our momentum intake are +21 HP and +23 lbs. x ft. torque.

We have the 3.6L momentum GT intakes currently for sale. Their priced at $447.36

But you are more than welcome to share this info
    Likes kar1zma liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    good nos for the GC platform
    Thanks aFe POWER thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    good nos for the GC platform
    Yeah we have the Momentum intake kits for all the engine options, from the 3.6L, 5.7L and the 6.4L engines

Post Thanks / Like
    From prototype to reality, this customer sure was thrilled on his new intake for his Hemi powered Dodge Charger.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are now shipping the momentum intakes for the 2011+ 5.7L and 6.4L hemi's. PM me for further questions!

Post Thanks / Like
    In stock, PM me if you have anymore questions

Post Thanks / Like
    We have several intakes left for the 5.7 and 6.4L chargers/challenger momentum Gt intake kits. PM me if you are interested in ordering one for your Mopar

Post Thanks / Like
    why is it that the GT intake give +35HP for the cherokee SRT but only +10HP for the chally/charger/300 SRTs

i saw this first on the cherokee SRT forums and i was super excited with ur claim of +35HP

Don't fall for it. AFE got NAILED at the Hellcat forum after a huge group buy. They claimed a 37hp increase from the intake alone. When members got them, most saw a DECREASE in performance (yes... a LOSS in hp over stock), and the best we saw was an odd 10hp increase.

AFE was forced to do a mass refund to group buy participants. It was a ridiculous debacle.

But on a positive note, AFE did step up and make good on the refunds very quickly and made it effortless for the community.
    2015 SRT Hellcat Challenger
    Sublime
    Bandit is back

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
    Don't fall for it. AFE got NAILED at the Hellcat forum after a huge group buy. They claimed a 37hp increase from the intake alone. When members got them, most saw a DECREASE in performance (yes... a LOSS in hp over stock), and the best we saw was an odd 10hp increase.

AFE was forced to do a mass refund to group buy participants. It was a ridiculous debacle.

But on a positive note, AFE did step up and make good on the refunds very quickly and made it effortless for the community.
    Between the Hellcat and the SRT Jeep Cherokee those are two different vehicles. While the Hellcat we have had some later struggle's with power, which we aren't the only intake company to have this kind of concern. We are working on correcting the concern, but we have tested multiple times on the Jeep SRT's and made sure we met at or come really close to the gains we claim. Remember forced induction cars are trickier than N/A cars and both can have many factors that can attribute to differences in power with the same vehicle.

But we do standby our product, and try to make it right when our customers are not satisfied with it.

Here is a link of our second tester for our momentum GT intake kit for the Jeep SRT had to say.

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/s...=182642&page=5

Post Thanks / Like
    I have this intake for my charger rallye

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    2011 Charger FTW!
    Likes aFe POWER liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12