Active Exhaust Solutions

Post Thanks / Like

Two NEW products for 2017!

Introducing two new products for 2017! Our first new product for Challenger owners we have a complete trunk mount simulator kit with OEM grade AES wiring extension harnesses and quality mounting hardware. Our last new product for 2017 is a remote trunk mount AES wiring extension harness and hardware kit. Perfect for current customers that would like to relocate their current simulators to the trunk, or for Charger owners that would like the option of remote mounting our simulators to their trunks in whatever custom location they choose.
    Either way you go, no cutting and no splicing of OEM wiring! Easily revert your entire AES system back to stock whenever you desire.
    Although our clamp mount kits are a great option and still our standard base kit, we felt the need to answer customer requests for additional mounting option solutions. We listened!!

Complete details on our two new products can be found on our website at:

www.ActiveExhaustSolutions.com

For installation details on our new trunk mount simulator kit, go directly to our tech/info section at:

http://www.activeexhaustsolutions.com/tech-info.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool idea to fix that! Too bad that valve cant be made to work on older cars with a switch.I know Ive wanted exhaust cuts but dumping under the car I didn't like. Coming out the back is much nicer. I could use 2 chamber flowmasters and these valves would make the police friendly. Maybe you can come up with something.Have a great New Year
    05 Magnum R/T RWD inferno red
    Franks racing Sidewinder cam w/SRT springs
    Flowmaster super 40s w/custom tails
    SRT headers and Cats
    PRO-TORQ 2800rpm STALL CONVERTER
    for converter call (203)969-2886

Share This Thread