Post Thanks / Like

Help needed on lowering springs

I recently picked up a 2005 300C and wanted to change the looks of it. So I put on a set of 20"SRT8 rims on it. Problem is, it's sits as high as a truck and looks silly to me. I want to lower it about 2" all around to give it a more aggressive stance. What springs will do this properly without making it ride like a tank. I do realize that I am taking away from the travel the struts will have from stock ride height, so I'm not looking for a miracle in a box, I know it won't ride the same over bumps. With that being said, please aid me in what you guys are using, and also post a picture of your car with it on if you have one. I would like to see a visual of how it would look like. Before someone says use the search feature. I have tried it 100X and the search feature does not work for what ever reason on my computer using Firefox. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is my car at the factory ride height with my SRT8 rims
    2005 Chrysler 300C

Post Thanks / Like
    I recommend coil-overs, stock struts will prematurely fail on lowering springs. Plus you can raise it up a little for winter...
    I'm on street edge coil-overs. Here is my summer and winter ride heights

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
    Likes BM_SRT liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike, I'll be switching to coil overs soon. I'll sell you my full srt struts and springs if u want. 165k kms. Will lower about 1". Did u get the water sound in the dash figured out?
    Last edited by BryGuy; 02-17-2017 at 06:44 PM.

2006 300SRT8
    SOLO Performance Mach X3 SRT exhaust / LMI V2 True CAI / Eibach Sways / AMG paddles w/TRS300 wireless controller / Grant Revolution steering wheel / Arrington strut bar / BT engine bling incl. uni-strut caps / Rohana RC-10's / VIP300 bonnet spoiler / Kaption Audio amps, sub and speakers / Rebadged by Nate / Interior switch lighting by Diboblo / Instrument cluster by Black Cat Automotive and Tim Stone (TRS300)

Post Thanks / Like
    I did the eibach pro sys plus (sways springs/strut)
    lower 2 " in front and 1.8 rear..

Sonce were on the topic.. which is better - coilovers or a nice spring/shock combo from a reputable company?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BryGuy View Post
    Mike, I'll be switching to coil overs soon. I'll sell you my full srt struts and springs if u want. 165k kms. Will lower about 1". Did u get the water sound in the dash figured out?
    Hi Bryan, no I have not done anything with the car as of yet. Since last we talked, I just put a cover over it and parked it for the winter. Just trying to gather some parts to make it look cosmetically appealing. I got some 275/40R/20's for the back and some 245/45R/20's for the front so far to install in the spring. Looking for the lowering springs, the SRT8 spoiler for the back trunk and a lower chin spoiler for the front.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have eibach sportlines on koni str orange shocks, its pretty stiff but i do not regret it and i only scrape in really steep driveways.
    Likes beardedsrt300 liked this post

Share This Thread