Post Thanks / Like

Mishimoto Seeking 3.6L 300!

Hey everybody,

Mishimoto is in the process of developing a catch can for the 3.6L 300 and is in need of a volunteer vehicle for testing. Volunteers would be needed to come in twice for one day or less each; once for installation of the catch can and once for content collection / final product fitting. Rental cars will be provided for those who need them and volunteers will be compensated with a production version of the catch can kit. If you or somebody you know owns a 3.6L 300 in the Wilmington, Delaware area and would be interested in helping, please let us know by commenting here, PM or by emailing me at sbryson@mishimoto.com

Thanks!

-Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a supercharged 2014 3.6 300S. Too bad I'm in Florida. I would love to participate. When is the target date for product availability? I would love to get one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot you guys were right there in new castle. I worked across the street for a while. Do you have a store on premises?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by accordingly300s View Post
    I've got a supercharged 2014 3.6 300S. Too bad I'm in Florida. I would love to participate. When is the target date for product availability? I would love to get one.
    We appreciate the interest anyway! We're still a ways out on this, so we're looking at an end of the year release.

Quote Originally Posted by DBL.DWN View Post
    I forgot you guys were right there in new castle. I worked across the street for a while. Do you have a store on premises?
    We don't have a store, but we will be at a bunch of shows this summer; feel free to come out and chat with us!

Thanks!

-Steve