"Hey man, cool Prius!" - No One, EVER
    "It's not that I'm old - your music really does suck..."
    See The Iron Mistress Galleries
    R.I.P. Dave (nhdave) Coults ***
    *** R.I.P. Mark (MAGNUM8R) Paulson ***
    *** R.I.P. Rich (CtCruzer) Wesley ***

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    What the *&%$ is BH??? Silver monstrosity....seems that you have one too, if I recall. The original 2004 300c vehicle 1st generation is probably worth a fortune, ha-ha. Still waiting to see if Chrysler puts forth the 8 speed for the SRT8 vehicles. Where is your new 300...or is it the JGC ...or Mercedes?

I'll try to get more pics but lots of folks still haven't arrived or had time to wash up their vehicles. Hurry up and get here!
    Lol, Beverly Hills Bruno....the place of my residence. While it's not a drive from the Bay, it's still over a solid hour....remember, I have been to every one as well as the meets before they had a name.

If I come, I'll share my thoughts with you......not sure about american cars at all. My car has turned into a headache since last June with 60k miles....like new motor headache, radiator hose headache, thermostat headache, towed to the dealership twice in two days headache.....Lexus may get my nod. See if your corp friends can change my mind, lol.

On the 8-speed note, come on BRUNO! You know you are talking to RS right now and know the date that it WILL be on the srt8. And, the 300 srt 8 wasn't out last year at this time...it was a charger.
    Last edited by smoove7410; 03-22-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mini family crisis....we won't be able to make it this year. To all my friends......c ya next year?.....take lots of pics.
    I like to pass!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, not a lot more. Most folks right now are on their way to Beach Burgers in Huntington Beach. Hopefully, you'll see many more photos from there as well as here at the DoubleTree Hotel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Mango View Post
    Great start Bruno keep posting for us underprivileged LXers.
    Forgot to reply earlier, Rab. I wouldn't call you underprivileged at all...just terribly missed. Oh, your name has come up several times in conversations. Hope the photos and videos from everyone will help to heal you so you can't miss SF in 2013.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by smoove7410 View Post
    Lol, Beverly Hills Bruno....the place of my residence. While it's not a drive from the Bay, it's still over a solid hour....remember, I have been to every one as well as the meets before they had a name.

If I come, I'll share my thoughts with you......not sure about american cars at all. My car has turned into a headache since last June with 60k miles....like new motor headache, radiator hose headache, thermostat headache, towed to the dealership twice in two days headache.....Lexus may get my nod. See if your corp friends can change my mind, lol.

On the 8-speed note, come on BRUNO! You know you are talking to RS right now and know the date that it WILL be on the srt8. And, the 300 srt 8 wasn't out last year at this time...it was a charger.
    Blah, blah, blah....same old smoove, movin' and groovin'. I am $orry about the car headaches you have been, though. You know you want another one of these platforms, though. I will say that I really like the Lexus but it's too rich for my empty pocketbook.

What do you mean you know that I have been talking with RS? He's here at the DoubleTree?? I'm so confused. (ha-ha) But, I really do love the new SRT8 vehicles, regardless of tranny.

As for you being a 90210 snob, try to fit us into your busy schedule and get your self all the way down here to the OC. Guess we're not seeing Hemm this year, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by magnumdude View Post
    Mini family crisis....we won't be able to make it this year. To all my friends......c ya next year?.....take lots of pics.
    Thanks for letting us know, Wolf. You'll be missed. Hope you can work through the family crisis.

Post Thanks / Like
    Loving the pics! Can't wait to see everything in person tomorrow!!! Hope everyone has fun at BB tonight.
    MODS: Supercharged 6.4 392, 22" Staggered Verde wheels with Falken tires, Kooks Headers and mids, Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust, Webasto Sunroof kit, Sequential Taillights, Full Air Ride, SRT Brake conversion with Brembo Calipers custom painted, R1 Concepts Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors with StopTech Steel Braided Brake Lines, Sinister Extremes Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover, Katzkin Leather Interior

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    Blah, blah, blah....same old smoove, movin' and groovin'. I am $orry about the car headaches you have been, though. You know you want another one of these platforms, though. I will say that I really like the Lexus but it's too rich for my empty pocketbook.

What do you mean you know that I have been talking with RS? He's here at the DoubleTree?? I'm so confused. (ha-ha) But, I really do love the new SRT8 vehicles, regardless of tranny.

As for you being a 90210 snob, try to fit us into your busy schedule and get your self all the way down here to the OC. Guess we're not seeing Hemm this year, right?
    Lol, I will try. Hem is sitting at home with the clicker....on his stock wheels, lol. jk, he's probably drinking something next to Jabba the Hut. LOL

Make sure I'm around when RS shows sneak peaks!
    Last edited by smoove7410; 03-23-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the pics guys! Keep them comig tomorrow. Look forward to seeing all the great rides down there.
    PTCSRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the pics Bruno! We're not gonna make it this year and so we'll be watching from here. :|

- Click above for my HEMI Registry page -

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic pics Bruno - thanks for giving us an early taste of what is to come!!

That double wide is a-mm-azing!

Wish I could have been there this year, but fingers crossed I'll see you in 2013!
    2006 Magnum SRT8 "HEMIWAGN"; Hemiwagn2: 468 Aluminum N/A, BFNY built, AJ "Hemituner" designed and tuned. 9.495 @ 143.47 MPH, 1.361 60', 3215lbs with driver, DA-325ft.
    Hemiwagn1: 6.1 N/A recordholder, 10.785@125.02 MPH, 1.481 60', 3345lbs with driver, DA+500ft

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks from me too Ann. Couldn't make it. Would like to have seen you and everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I great time at BB

Post Thanks / Like

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Share This Thread