Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostriders View Post
    Man do you guys on the West Coast know how to do a car show right. We sure would like to have one like this on the East Coast. Never have I seen such a great collection of rides in one place. SoCal really has some fantastic cars. Does anyone have any full size shots of the car with the Lions on it, or the Tigers. Those paint jobs looks so real just would like to see the whole car. AGAIN, you guys over there rock. Guess I need to move to the West Coast to get to the good shows. Take care all.
    only got 2 cell pics. hopefully, someone with better pics will post up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man do you guys on the West Coast know how to do a car show right. We sure would like to have one like this on the East Coast. Never have I seen such a great collection of rides in one place. SoCal really has some fantastic cars. Does anyone have any full size shots of the car with the Lions on it, or the Tigers. Those paint jobs looks so real just would like to see the whole car. AGAIN, you guys over there rock. Guess I need to move to the West Coast to get to the good shows. Take care all.
    got some in my FB album

Facebook

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing J12. The photoshop effects are awesome

-Thank you to my sponsors: West Coast Fasteners, Billet Technology, Essential Lites, LuX Technologies, Mother's Polish, The Retrofit Source

-My E85 5.7 FI build:
    -Instagram: @e85hemi
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/f61/mi...ge-etc-293543/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by iceysole12345 View Post
    got some in my FB album

Facebook
    Some truly fine looking rides. Thanks for the pics. You guy do it up right. Have a good one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the ones I have. Mike Lavallee from Killer Paint did the work. The cost was $30,000. When they sell the car, the proceeds are going to an animal rescue organization for exotic cats. Can't remember the name of it right now. You can see all my Spring Fest photos at Gallery59Photography.com. Just click on Client Galleries and you'll see the folder. Enjoy!

The hood:

The rear:

And the rest:

Something Wicked This Way Comes

2010 Challenger R/T - All Options Except Sunroof - Corsa Extreme Catback - Mopar CAI - ST Coilovers - Hankook Ventus 245/45/20 - American Racing Torque Thrust M Chrome Wheels - Much More To Come!

J12_300 is offline Jealous of RT/SRT8 owners...I want one!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by J12_300; 04-17-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    you rocked it out Jon !!!
    Color Blind Design in the House !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Check this out.....This what we do

twitter: http://www.twitter.com/@1fatchance
    instgram: 1fatchance

"Like" our Spring Festival Page
    www.facebook.com/SpringFestivalLX

TO REGISTER CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Share This Thread